Friday, February 26, 2016






37/52

Sometimes I think about the day that Wes refuses to do what you say, or copy every single word or action.  How will you handle it? Occasionally you pretend to be annoyed by his obvious adoration of you, but let's face it, we both know how much you love it.  He's your short little mini me that you dress up in My Little Pony pjs and Anna dressups - and man it's sure a hit when you do, I'm giggling just thinking about it.  The real truth is that you both adore each other, and I'm not sure that I could ask for anything more as a mom.  I love watching your relationship unfold. Although, I can't help but recognize that ache in my chest that tells me that I will miss these days, deeply.  Time goes by too quickly, someone tell me how to slow it down, someone tell me how to keep you both from growing up over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment